Returns and complaints
Withdrawal from the contract
If you are a consumer - you generally have the right to withdraw from a distance contract .
You can withdraw from the contract by submitting to us statement of withdrawal from the contract e.g. via e-mail sent to the address: online @ beclinic .com
Return the item immediately to the address: ul. Kazimierza Górskiego 2, 81-304 Gdynia , but no later than within 14 days from the day you withdraw from the contract.
You can withdraw from the contract within 14 days .
The fourteen-day withdrawal period begins:
- for the contract in which we issue the item, being obliged to transfer its ownership - from taking possession of the item by you or a third party indicated by you other than the carrier,
- for digital content - from the date of the contract.
To meet the deadline, simply send a statement before its expiry.
Payments made by you, including the costs of delivery of the goods on the terms set out in the regulations, we will refund you immediately, but not later than within 14 days from the date you receive the statement of withdrawal from the contract.
We may withhold the reimbursement of the payment received from you until you receive the item back or provide proof of sending it back, whichever occurs first.
Remember that the right to withdraw from a distance contract is not entitled to the consumer, among others in relation to the contract:
- in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the consumer's specifications or to meet his individual needs ,
- in which the subject of the service is a perishable item or having a short shelf life,
- in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which cannot be returned after opening due to health protection or hygiene reasons if the package was opened after delivery,
- in which the subject of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer programs delivered in a sealed package , if the package was opened after delivery
- for the supply of digital content that is not saved on a tangible medium , if the performance of the service began with the express consent of the consumer before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after informing him by the entrepreneur about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.
Detailed information on withdrawal from the contract can be found in our Sales Regulations.
If the product purchased from us proves to be defective, you have the right to advertise it based on the warranty. It is best to submit a complaint to the email address: email@example.com or by post to the address: Kazimierza Górskiego 2, 81-304 Gdynia.
If you are not a consumer, we are only liable to you up to the amount of your order within one year of delivery. The following provisions apply to consumers.
Advertised goods should be sent to the following address: ul. Kazimierza Górskiego 2, 81-304 Gdynia
Due to a defect, you can request:
- exchange the item for one free of defects,
- defect removal
or make a statement about:
- lowering the price,
- withdrawal from the contract - in the event of a material defect.
We are responsible to you for defects found within two years of the date of delivery of the item.
As a general rule, you can file a complaint within one year of noticing a defect , but the time for filing a complaint may not end before the seller's liability period has expired.
Your complaint will be considered (responded to) within 14 days from the date we receive your complaint.
For more information on complaints, please refer to our Sales Regulations.